1. Products Backlog : Product backlog will be created by Product Owner & scrum team. backlog are the piece of functionality of entire project.
2. Sprint backlog : Identifying the area will be developed in each mile stone.
3. Sprints : This is a small milestone. sprint can be of 7 to 30 days. and are a "timeboxed"
4. Scrum Master: who is monitoring the progress and updating prject plan day to day basis.
5. Burn down Charts :
6.Product Owner : Person who has the visualization of the product.
7. Scrum Team : Designer, Developer, Tester, Scrum master (project manager) & Project Owner.
8. Daily Scrum : Its a 30 minutes meeting with team members everyday in the morning to discuss the goal for the day.
9. Scrum Review : Once any sprint ends, everyone gets together in a meeting to share what he/she accomplished during the sprint, and what the problems come accross.
Now here i have found a great video, which can make you understand the scrum in just 10 minutes .
In addition there are two more thing good to know
1) Agile RFP - Request For Proposal
2) Agile RFI - Request for Information