Thursday, September 9, 2010

Journey was always tough, but I got something on my way

Journey was always tough, but I got something on my way everytime i have been through! Yes, that has happen with me many times ...and repeated again. I don't know how! what force does work behind it, whatever may be the logic i enjoy the result.

Yes, i always wanted to be satisfied (as everyone wants) with whatever i do, but sometimes that become very tough because of many reasons. and i get stumbled over again and again. Specially in last few months it went to a farthest point, somehow i kept myself cool.. during the time i also felt that there are many who might be in more tougher situation.. and question popup what can be done....that's probably the point when i could visualise the idea..

http://arindamchakraborty.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/firstcoder-a-utility-for-c-developer

No comments:

ETG Consultancy

Web Designing Development Analysis & Promotion
Asp.Net 2.0 SQL WWF WCF SEO Marketing Ajax JQuery NHibernate MVC