Monday, October 5, 2009

I have come back to you, i just can't stop myself ..Php

I did php development for only a few months, 6 years back. After that i never got a chance to look at php further, during that small development experience i realised that i can make a long & healthy journey with php. But somewhow that didn’t happen, rather i have made my journey with .net framework.. so far journey was not bad.

But now i have got the chance to taste the old essence again, this time I really don't want to miss the opportunity. I wish to look at php more passionately. I will keep posting my php journey on http://etgconsultancy.com/Php .

Very soon i write on php jquery, php ajax, php oops, how to deal with customobject in php, php with xml ...any many more to talk about.

Keep in touch .. LAMP

No comments:

ETG Consultancy

Web Designing Development Analysis & Promotion
Asp.Net 2.0 SQL WWF WCF SEO Marketing Ajax JQuery NHibernate MVC